Monday, August 9, 2010

1st Trip to the Dentist

I have never been more proud....I took the girls to their very first dentist appointment the other day and they did a wonderful job....BOTH of them.  No crying, not scared, nothing.....they just sat right down in their chairs and let the lady clean their teeth.


I had intended on taking them to see Kim from church since they know her and she is Aubrey's mommy....but when I asked Taylor if she wanted to go their or to a place where they only clean kid's teeth....she said....to the place where they only clean kids teeth....so, this is where we went.


Taylor is really sort of my whiner so I was shocked that she did so well.  She sat right down in her chair, let the lady clean ALL of her teeth and as you can see, they even sprayed the water & did the suction.  Not to mention all this was followed by her first set of x-rays....they lady was only going to do 2, but Taylor did so well....they lady got ALL 4!!!


Tori wasn't quite as sure about the whole ordeal.....at first the lady says...OK, are you ready....and of course Tori says....NO!!  So I came and sat down beside her and she laid right down and let the lady clean her teeth too!!!


All in all, it was a great experience with two beautiful smiles!!!

1 comment: