Thursday, November 10, 2011

One Fish...Two Fish

Taylor has the whole snorkel thing down pat.....Tori on the other hand....not so much!!
The sweet innocence of a child....just know there is nothing innocent in this girl
My beauty queens
This may have been my favorite part of my entire summer.  After swim lessons we saw Taylor's friend at Frank Brown and he asked her to come jump off the diving board.  Amazed, she did....and LOVED it.  She did this no less than 20 times in a row.  Little did she know she was jumping into 12 feet of water and swam all the way to the edge.  I have never been so proud of my big girl.
And just look at how happy and excited she was herself.
And all she ever says anymore.....

C....A....N....N....O....N....B....A....LLLLLLLL
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That big orange probe needs to be all the way up her ass

    ReplyDelete