Monday, January 30, 2012

And Again!

This humongous playground is probably the girls favorite attraction

But its enough to drive a mother crazy trying to keep track of them

Not sure why but this is one of  my favorite photos of the whole trip

Here we go again....not being so photogenic for the photo op so graciously provided

Ahhhhh.....simply beautiful...little Nerd!!

She is such a little "poser"

But I do love it when they are the ones wanting to take the picture....the loved the walrus

And this will forever be in the memory......"I'm the king of the world"

Oh....one day we will get the photo op right

Oh how she lovers her Nana
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hip HIp Hooray!!! Finally the pictures from Thanksgiving... Now I will PATIENTLY wait for Christmas one's as I know someone is busy with tax season! Luv ya,Aunt Resa

    ReplyDelete