Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Playhouse

Here a just a few shots of the one and only time the girls have even gotten to play on their new swing set.  It rained Christmas afternoon, then turned freezing cold for several days, then rained several more days...so seriously the only time they have even played on it was Christmas morning for about an hour!!  Hopefully this Saturday they will get the opportunity to enjoy it for a while.  Taylor LOVES this rope climber.


 If I wasn't afraid of how upset she would be, I WISH I had a picture of when she took off running and tried to jump up and catch these rings....but, she completely missed and busted her butt.


 MY favorite part....the bright yellow slide!!  If I had to be honest, I just might tell you that was the entire selling point as far as I'm concerned!!


 And the next best part....its a twisty slide!!


All in all, its exactly what I hoped it would be.

 It even came with its own built in picnic table.  I can see it now, this summer, there will be lots of meals served outside.


As was breakfast served Christmas morning.


Last but not least...it came with a tic tack toe board....here is a shot of Taylor beating her daddy at their first game.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment