Monday, January 10, 2011

The Start of Tax Season

I have officially been at my current job for 14 years.  Seems crazy I know...sort of doesn't even seem possible...but 18 years old plus 14 years...puts me at yes, 32....SO IT IS POSSIBLE!!

I have almost always loved my job...which is a total blessing in itself, I'm not sure too many people could say that.  The last 5 years had been sort of rough.  But over the last 2 years it has totally turned around again.  We have a really good group of people who are funny, hard working and enjoyable to spend the majority of your day with.

It was so refreshing this past Saturday to work only half a day and then go spend the entire afternoon with the co-workers at a lake.  We had corn chowder from the Red Elephant, Brunswick Stew from Smitty's, fresh made smores and even a bag of oysters...some raw and some smoked on the grill.

I say all that just to show a few shots I got of the girls at the lake.






No comments:

Post a Comment