Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And more.....

Sorry this has soooo many pictures of one event....but it was priceless

The beautiful Haley again
 

The boat we went on...
  

I LOVE this picture
   

I wish I could tell you this was Taylor and Haley "tossing" our catch on to the dock....but....I would have to say this was Taylor and Haley "chuncking/throwing/slamming" the fish on the dock....it was quite hilarious
   

Bet you would never guess who at the end of the day was STILL scared of the fish
  

The three amigos again....I sure hope there are many more days like this one to come
  

And that this little girl is a friend for life...
     

And to top off the most wonderful day in a long time....Capt Mike cleaned our fish and we took them across the street to J Michael's who cooked them right up for us....I had never been there before....but it was sooo good I can certainly promise you....I will be going back.
  

Some was blacked and some was grilled....but they were equally as good as the other
   

No comments:

Post a Comment