Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Best Day...Part Two

Go figure this trip was a little picture intensive for me.....I was soooooo happy and excited for the girls.

At times they were totally in to the fishing and at others....they would rather just run around and play on the boat.  Which was OK with me because I actually got to reel in a few myself.

A HUGE thanks to Capt Mike & Miss Sherri for such an amazing day.

It took Taylor a little while to warm up to even getting this close to the fish....


But it didn't take her long at all to warm up to driving the boat
    

And you had to watch Tori....when no one was looking...she would run off and climb in the captains chair and yes....try to drive the boat....seriously!  She is the cutest captain ever though.
   

And check out this amazingly beautiful face.....this was just a quick shot Haley let me catch...but it sure was a good one...
    

Taylor quickly became a pro at reeling in the fish


And this was my FAVORITE picture all day....maybe, just maybe they could be the three stooges??
    

No comments:

Post a Comment