Friday, October 8, 2010

13.1

 As my running endeavors have continued....I actually dedicated myself to running my first half marathon. So a few weeks back I woke up at the crack of dawn...to go to Pier Park....to run 13.1 miles....CRAZY....I know....It was a TERRIBLY hot day...I ended up walking about 2 miles of it but hey, I still crossed the finish line....and I wasn't last!!

Here's me and my running buddy immediately after the race!


Here is the awesome made in China medal we got for crossing the finish line!!
 

And for some reason I thought (ahead of time) that taking the girls to ride the rides at Pier Park after the race would be a ton of fun......while in reality it was for them......it might have been one of the worst decisions ever made for me!!!  I was TOTALLY exhausted....

No comments:

Post a Comment