Saturday, October 9, 2010

The BIG 4

Well, we celebrated Taylor's 4th Birthday on Tuesday....and it was a mommy & Taylor day.
 
We started out at Lisa's Nails getting our finger & toes painted


 Then we went to play in the sand at the beach.  I have lived here my entire life....and have NEVER seen such a beautiful day......


TOTALLY clear blue skies....high of maybe 78....and just look at this water


We headed up to the back deck at Schooner's....so we could eat looking over the beautiful white, sandy beaches and that awesome clear blue water.  Our waitress was an old friend I have not seen since high school...she was sweet enough to take this picture of me and the Birthday Girl.


 And better yet....she brought Taylor her own molten lava Birthday cupcake....sparkler & all.....Taylor was SOOOOO excited!!! (And so was I)


And we wrapped our afternoon up with some fishing on N Lagoon.  Taylor is certainly NOT scared of a fish.  We caught about 12 of these little things...which made for a GREAT afternoon!!

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....to the most wonderful 4 year old in the world!!
I LOVE YOU TAYLOR BUG!!

1 comment:

  1. take your clothes off for me but leave the panties on, I put my hand inside and 3 fingers into your warm, moist pussy making you giggle , squeal and kick, I want your panties soaked so I really finger your pussy good and get you dripping, off come the panties and my fingers go in your lovely tight little bum then I eat your pussy until you buck it hard into my face in orgasm now it is mine, I get you to take off my undies and use your warm, wet, soft mouth to lick and suck me until I cum, I keep your pussy soaked panties to sniff when I jerk off thinking of you, happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete