Saturday, October 30, 2010

Half Marathon Attempt # 2

And a much better attempt at that.....I totally impressed myself!!!  The first go around I didn't make the goal of running the entire distance....and posted my worst time....I believe it was 2:39


So for my dearest and best friend Auntie Amber....I committed to running in the Girls Inc 1/2 Marathon and in the end, I'm really glad I did.  The weather was great, my mom brought the kids....and once again, we got to eat lunch at Longhorns.

Here are the girls....patiently waiting for mommy's return....I could not resist, this is the cutest picture to me


And major kudos to Nana for catching this shot of me coming across the finish line....with my time!!!
I conquered two goals this day
Goal 1: Run the entire distance without stopping
Goal 2: Finish under 2 hours & 15 minutes


May not have beat it by much.....but all that matters is....I beat it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment