Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Dreaded End

Day 7 took us to church followed by lunch at the Red Elephant.  Nana joined us so she could see them once more before they returned home.  Danielle's response when we left....I love your mom....my mom's response on Monday.....man, I miss them already.

A WORLD of emotion flooded me that day....of which A LOT I refuse to express....but I will say....
I love you guys with ALL of my heart....I enjoy every minute we get to spend together.....I will always cherish them as they have been some of the best times EVER....I am still forever amazed at the bond the Lord has allowed us to establish....I sincerely hope it will continue to flourish.  I hope in all aspects you felt at home in our home and that you know it is open to you at ANY time!!

I hope you have some insight to the impact you guys have had on the girls lives.  They love you just as much as we do and have said at least one thing about you each day since you've left.
My last thought......lets not wait a whole year before we see each other again!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

(Aunt Danielle...I will update this post with our picture too if you will send it :) )





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment