Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 4th 2011

I am sooooo sorry it has been so long since I've posted.  Life has been crazy busy.  We have been spending a lot of time in the sun and water...so all my recent pictures will....look the same!!!  I love that the girls love to play in the water.  Taylor has become a little fish and Tori is very quickly following right in her footsteps.

I go back to saying....I know I'm partial....but these girls are absolutely beautiful.  Whereas they do have a few matching outfits, I'm not overly fond of dressing them alike very often.  But, when we saw these beautiful bathing suits in Target....they both had to have one....and let me tell you....they are soooo stinkin cute.
Just so you know, this pose required a little....ok....a lot of threatening.....but sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do!!!
ahhhhhhhh.......pure, simple, beautiful
Bryan bought Taylor this mask....and the rest is history.....swimming like a fish
Oh, here I go again.....I can't resist....they are so stinkin cute....they will probably hate me one day for this :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. that bum is gorgeous I'd love to cum in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm fuck that a nice ass big beautiful booty

    ReplyDelete