Friday, July 1, 2011

Staycation : Day 4

Ahhhh.....took us to the water again....this time, Frank Brown
We got a little bit of what I was thinking was a late start.  We headed out there about 1:15.  I thought that they closed at 5, but to my pleasant surprise, they did not close until 7.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day AGAIN.  The girls had a blast as they swam, ate snow cones, nachos & ring pops!!

We left there and spent the evening at the Gran Maze.  We did good on the first three checkpoints.  Checkpoint 4 we never could get to.....so what do you do....teach your children to break all the rules and cheat.....we crawled under the fence!!!

I know these two girls have completely worn out Uncle Chris.

They don't want me, they don't want Aunt Danielle.

It is ALL about Uncle Chris.

Well....except for this ONE shot!!!

This little booger LOVES to jump!!

And they really get excited when he pretends to chase them!!

The Three Musketeers?

This really was a good idea...and a lot of fun....until we just could NOT figure out how to get to checkpoint #4

If I tell her I won't hold her....then she goes to one of them....and again....hook line & sinker :)

Wow, she actually posed for me!

Look at those faces....another dead end!!!


I really enjoyed the first 45 minutes of this....it was the girls first time!!

Not so much a dead end this time....more of a "why won't you hold me"

The Three Amigos


Putt Putt Golf....what is that?

As I told Tori....I hope he doesn't have to POOP!!

They loved these giraffes.  The grounds here were actually VERY pretty.

They wanted pictures....well OK, I wanted pictures....by every animal!!

Posing again

So far.....I've managed one miracle a day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment