Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Taylor

Well, call me lazy if you want to, but this year I took the easy route!!  And let me just say I totally enjoyed EVERY minute of it.  It may have cost a little more in the long run but just a little and I put forth no more effort than making the reservation and picking up the cake.  The best part, it was just what Taylor wanted to do and she loved it.


Taylor with her most favorite cousin

Taylor and Hannah Richberg took an immediate liking to one another once she started coming to our church.  She persistently insisted we were going to invite her to her part.  They live pretty far away so I wasn't sure she would be able to make it.....but they did and boy were we excited to have them....

I would have to be honest....this slide is not usually very slick....but this day, it was unbelievably slick....which equates to really FAST....which equates to a TON of fun for all of us...


It was so slick that just about every time you went down, you flew right off the end...even over the big hump!

It was just as much fun for the grown ups as the kids!!


So much for the rule of only one person sliding at a time....it was way too much fun for a bunch to slide at once!!  And sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission!!

 




Thanks to EVERYONE who helped make this such a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment