Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Family Pyramid

About the only holiday I really ever get to enjoy with the girls is Veterans Day.  The daycare is closed, but my work is not.....that equals a much needed use of a vacation day in order to stay home with the girls.  Amazingly enough....we never stay home.  I had already planned 3 weeks ago what we were going to do (amazing...I know....I never PLAN anything!!)

So Nana & I had it in the works.....a trip to Pier Park, lunch at Long Horns & fishing from Ken's (my boss) dock.

We were fortunate enough to have Stacey & the kids join us at Pier Park....and honestly, I'm not sure what they enjoyed doing the most.  Riding the rides, or running around free in the grass with no shoes on!!  So Aunt Stacey was able to get them to form this lovely family pyramid....and what a beautiful family it is!!


Dinner was EXCELLENT....but no pics for that one....

But even better...was the fishing we did.  We all caught TONS of little fish.  By no means were any of them keepers, but that's not the point.  Taylor and Tori both actually caught fish all by themselves with no help from me snagging them.  It was a TON of fun and hope we can do it again in the very near future before it turns too cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment