Sunday, November 14, 2010

Occupying ALL Of My Time

If you have been wondering why my posts have been so few and far between....well, I hope this explains it!!


For all those who love and support me, I go November 23rd to take what I PRAY is the final part of the CPA exam.  It is a whirlwind of emotion at this point.  Excited, scared, tired, panicky and a thousand other words I'm sure.  But prayerfully this will all be behind me very soon and boy, what will I do then will all my spare time....oh wait, I don't have any.  So how do I study?  From 8 at night until 1 in the morning!!!!  So I guess when this is over maybe I can actually get some SLEEP!!!

1 comment:

  1. While I have no doubt in your ability to pass the last test with FLYING COLORS, I will keep you in my prayers that the sleep you do get is restful, the moments with your family are sweet and that the peace of GOD is with you during your test. Love you,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete