Sunday, November 28, 2010

Her Two Favorites

I was at Kohl's recently returning some stuff.....their return counter is way in the back of the store, right beside all their Christmas decorations.  Well, I took a quick glance and I'm sure glad I did.  I spotted these two Hallmark ornaments that I was sure the girls were going to love....and boy was I right!!  Especially Taylor!

Shortly after the tree was all done and fully decorated I wanted to take Taylor's picture in front of the three.  Well, she was happy to oblige as long as she could hold an ornament while I took her picture.  And of course, guess which one she wanted to hold....


Followed by mommy....don't you want to take another one of me holding a different ornament!!  At this point, how could I possibly resist?


No comments:

Post a Comment