Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Staycation : Day 3

Well....day 3 was forecast to be a 60% chance of rain starting around noon.
So we decided to head to my bosses house to the "free" pool instead of paying to get in somewhere....just to then be run off by the rain...

So we got there....and it was BEAUTIFUL....we ordered lunch....still no rain....Tori and I drove all the way to the church to drop off food....came back.....still no rain....not even a cloud in the sky

We eventually made ourselves get ready to go....and it was off to Wonder Works for the evening.
The girls eventually got tired, but they had soooo much fun.

I know two little girls who are sooooo in love with Uncle Chris

Uncle Chris teaching Tori to swim!!!

I bet Uncle Chris was sooooo worn out and ready to leave the pool...Taylor not so much, but Tori....had to have jumped at least 100 times....whether he was looking or not!!!!

Whether he was ready or not....it didn't matter....she was jumping anyways!!!

Ahhhhh what a wonderful life!!

Taylor actually swimming.....UNDER the water.

Ooops there she goes again...ready or not!!!

My favorite....the hinney shot!!!

I think each year as the girls grow older....it's going to get harder and harder when we depart one another :(

My forever beauty queen

Miracles do happen...even if only for a moment!!

So, how many of us does it take to upload a picture on a "smartphone" to Facebook????

Cannonball!!!!!

Our first trip to Wonder Works...it was worth it!!

The crew.....minus ME!!

My two favorite friends

Amazingly....this really did work...too bad she didn't really need to go

Taylor & Tori's hands

I was in total shock....but Taylor wanted to....so of course we let her....and she LOVED it....she went ALL over the ENTIRE thing

Danielle & I didn't get to stay long....I got us in trouble!!

That has to be the biggest gummy snake EVER

2 comments:

  1. I like the hiney too, love to find out how tight she is

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ass would have her shi t packed by my cockso far up it will come back out her lips

    ReplyDelete