Friday, June 10, 2011

BIG Kahunas

So for Memorial Day....we got to use our new season passes to Big Kahunas.  The girls were thrilled.  We went with Stacey, David & the kids.  Thanks to Uncle David and Aunt Stacey we actually got to go spend the night on Oakaloosa Island Sunday night after church so we could be at the park bright and early Monday morning.

Needless to say, I did not sleep all that well (typical for hotel room for me) so I drug my butt a little getting up in the morning.  Well as usual, BIG mistake.  The girls wanted to wander around outside for a few, so I did.  And boy, was I SURPRISED.  The grounds to our hotel were gorgeous, not to mention...we were literally ON THE BEACH.  So, I make them run inside, get them cleaned up and cute the best I can under a time crunch and run around for a few minutes trying desperately to grab a few photos.

She is starting the posing????

Taylor and the dearest Abbi right after their first slide!!!

And here is the part I was talking about last time.  Tori did this slide a million times last year.  It empties in to like 2 feet of water.  Its not even over her head???  And yet....she screamed bloody murder and did NOT want to go down it.  I finally pushed her and OHHHHH my goodness...lets just say....I was about ready to go home!!!

And here she is mad sitting on top of the turtle that sits in about 1 foot of water.  But she REFUSED to slide down?????

And about 30 minutes later the NUCKLE HEAD was jumping off the edge of the pool with no one catching her until my arms and back hurt from lifting her up to stand her on the edge so she could jump!!

This was funny....Nana's camera got fogged up in the hotel room cause it was soooo cold in there and when we went outside the humidity just was nuts.  But....it sure made for a great affect on the pictures!!!

Taylor and Abbi again....think you will see this a lot....Taylor just adores Abbi!!

And again this is one of the sweetest shots of Taylor helping her chicken little sister...but I LOVE it

And boy am I ever proud of Taylor.  She has really taken to the water this year.  She holds her breath and actually swims under the water and has gotten rather brave with it.  She gets a little deep sometimes and scares me cause I'm afraid she can't stand up and will panic and forget how to keep her head above water.  Good thing swimming lessons are coming up!!!  Anyways, she takes to all of these slides like they are no big deal and I am sooooo glad.

This one is really cute to me.  It is a VERY SLOW slide and yet Tori holds her hands up each time as if she were on a roller coaster!!!!  Gotta love it

There we go with those faces again!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Look like she gonna fuck a bunch of dudes all at one and I'm ready to watch

    ReplyDelete