Sunday, June 5, 2011

Boy Has It Been A While :(

Sorry it has been sooooo long (Aunt Teresa)....Life has been a little busy and I just have not taken the time to get on this lovely computer and post any of our recent activities since summer has started.  We have surely been out enjoying the sun.  Hopefully I've got enough time right now (everyone else is napping) to schedule a few posts for the week!!

Our first trip of the summer was for an afternoon at Frank Brown Park.  It was sort of unplanned but was VERY enjoyable.  Tori....well lets just say....she knows how to get what she wants.  She was begging me to hold her and I was refusing.  She found Uncle Rick, latched on and of course she had him hook, line & sinker!!!  But, I sure got some good photos!



  
As for Justin and Taylor...they like to argue from time to time...but for the most part, you get the two of them together and they are best buds in their own little world.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment