Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ship-Wrecked!!

A few weeks back a lady at the office had tickets to Shipwreck for only $12 each.  It has been well over 15 years since I had been, but I could not pass up that price.  So I grabbed a few of them up and we headed out there the Saturday just before Memorial Day.  I don't quite like it as much as Big Kahunas but the girls had a blast and it was well worth $12!!!

With that beautiful smile and face...it's no wonder she gets EVERYONE hook, line & sinker
 Here she goes again with the many faces of Tori Noel???


This shot was HILARIOUS...I was desperately trying to get them to put their arms around one another so I could get a shot of them together.  Taylor was very excited to do so....too bad she had NO idea she was drowning her sister while doing it!!!


PRICELESS!!!!


Who knows why, maybe a safety blanket, but Tori LOOOOOOVED the tire swing


And this, my favorite part.  Tori has apparently found out that in some respects, she should be "afraid" of the water but that is such an opposite of her posture last year.  So doing ANYTHING in the water so far this summer requires over an hours worth of threatening her that we are going home if she doesn't quit crying, wanting me to hold her and not playing.  So since I won't hold her she has pleasantly started asking Taylor to help her with everything.  Especially catching her on the slides.  I would have to say.....it's the cutest thing!


Nana caught this shot....I sooooo wish I would have been there to see it.  Its obviously a water fountain....but as for Tori.....she wasn't real sure WHAT it was....other than she knew it was a hippopotamus!!

Oh...that tire swing again!!

Taylor and Justin in their own little world again
  

One little monkey swinging from the tree


No comments:

Post a Comment