Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Staycation : Day 1

Monday took us to Big Kahuna's.  We had a great time as the weather held out for us all day.  We followed up with dinner at the Mellow Mushroom....and if you have never tried it.....I HIGHLY suggest trying the Hot Potato Pie....it was soooooo good.

We were delighted to have Stacy & Baby Presley join us


Taylor's favorite slide
   

The cutest girl in the world
     

Taylor whispering to Tori....I smell trouble

 

I am sooooo glad that today....Tori was back to herself and enjoying the water park
     

I think Sis. Stacy said Presley was tired....but I really think she was the one looking for a nap!!
     

And my ultimate favorite pizza joint....
     

Not sure how this happened...but Tori does NOT like pizza...and with no kids menu...I went with the only other option on the menu.....meatballs.....wasn't sure how that would go over???
    

But to my very pleasant surprise....they were wonder and Tori LOVED them....there were four huge ones....and she ate EVERY last bit of them
   

No comments:

Post a Comment