Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two Down Two To Go

So after the third try, I finally passed the Audit section of the CPA exam and to be honest I think that has been my greatest accomplishment in life so far.

And to follow recently I took the BEC section (with intentions on not passing) and then when the test was actually over I walked out thinking.....man, there is actually the possibility that I have passed.......and to my great surprise.....I did!!!



So now, with two down....two more to go. I have scheduled them for August 16 and October 4.....and just maybe 6 years after getting out of school I will actually become a CPA. It will be no small feat, yet I'm sure life won't even stop long enough to enjoy the moment.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. surely you know they'll be a HUGE party!!!! So Super proud of you!Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!! and make sure Stacey is the one that throws you that party....she always comes up with neat stuff. (You do to but you would be the guest of honor, no working on the party for you)

    Love, Teresa

    ReplyDelete