Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rainy Day Blues

For Uncle Chris & Aunt Danielle - these Virgina boots FINALLY got put to some good Florida use!!!!


On the way home the other day, there was this super short, but sopping rain shower. So when the girls & I got home, we put on our boots, and out we went


They were having a complete blast and as I was diligently trying to zoom in on Taylor to grab a shot of her facial expressions as she was jumping in the puddle.....notice little Miss Mischief who decided to SIT in the puddle.


And better yet, she finally stands up and then turns around to me, obvoiusly pointing at her butt and says......Mommy, my butt's wet??? 


Again, this all brings me back to the simple things in life....I sure wish everyday could be like this.


Just look at that face......

1 comment: