Thursday, July 1, 2010

Glowing, Not So Much!!

It's the craziest thing, but sometimes, I get them ready to go somewhere and some days they just glow? I can't really explain it. But anyways, this day happened to be one of those days and obviously it was a Wednesday night heading to church. So as the silly mom that I am I grabbed the camera before leaving the house because I just HAD to get a picture of them. Well, I should have known........


It never works out when you want it to!!! Both of them were just being silly and pretty much refused to allow me a good picture to capture that beautiful glow that only moments before had existed!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. They're still glowing to me!! Pretty, pretty girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just push her on her back remove her shorts and dive tongue first into her soft smooth pussy

    ReplyDelete