Thursday, July 15, 2010

Simplicity

These few shots were just random shots at Jason & Kelly's house recently. They have a swing set in their back yard that the girls just LOVE to play on. Actually, we have a swing set too, but it's still in boxes in the shed. Just maybe, one day, they might get to play on it.


I love the way the lighting is on this picture and the fact that she's not looking at the camera. The innocence of a child is an amazing thing. Yet, don't let them fool you. They are A LOT smarter than we ever give them credit for.


And this little booger......I'm telling you she is ALWAYS up to something with her innocence!!! I love when I get the chance to capture these moments.

This little face just melts my heart like nothing else in the world.


This beautiful little princess looked at me wearing a cute little dress the other day.....and says........mommy you're a princess!!! It took everything I had within me not to cry, I just grabbed her and said no darling.....you dear are the princess.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment