Friday, July 9, 2010

Putt Putt

I wish you could tell, but she was soooooo excited to get a pink ball.....where the girly comes from, I still don't know.


Boy, letting someone help her....I'm shocked!!!  She is soooo independent.


And this little booger.....I wish I could post a video....she would get tired of trying to hit the ball, so she would pick it up, run up to the hole, set the ball down right beside it, then hit it in......adorable.


And amazingly enough....patiently waiting for our turn at the next hole.


Sometimes I look at her and all I see is BRYAN....but with a smile


I would have to admit, this was a special treat for me.  I had so much fun watching them play and will certainly have to do it again in the very near future.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I am loving Taylor's shorts, they are my favs!! We want to go with ya'll one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That golf thing would look much better sticking out Taylor's ass

    ReplyDelete